Joseba Kerejeta

• Let me tell you, looking at this last video again is pretty funny. They mention that spearfishing in Eritrea is "forbidden", then the next sentence mentions they "shot fish for lunch":crazy: Que pinga es eso? I guess fishing is illegal unless you spear for lunch. How about Dinner? Or Breakfast? Also, el Gato Solo ese tienne unos dientes jorobao que no estan facil:0.

• Joe's car broke down and he had to work on it today to be able to go to work on Monday. We were hoping that he'd fix it early so we could do at least an afternoon dive but looks like that ain't happening either.

Walking around en cuero on the beach is the shit, so is swimming. Talk about stuff blowing through your follicles..

• Let me tell you, looking at this last video again is pretty funny. They mention that spearfishing in Eritrea is "forbidden", then the next sentence mentions they "shot fish for lunch":crazy: Que pinga es eso? I guess fishing is illegal unless you spear for lunch. How about Dinner? Or Breakfast? Also, el Gato Solo ese tienne unos dientes jorobao que no estan facil:0.

Same thing I thought. It just shows how they think. Spearfishing is probably forbidden because commercial fishermen will deplete the area. However since they are not commercial fishermen then it is ok to shoot fish for lunch.

Davie Peguero

Rolo usted me a hecho el dia mira que me rreido con los comntario de usted y mas bacilando a perro loco, Gato o como se llame.:D

saludos

• pargo--- wish you would have come out to Vista yesterday [2-15]. we were just 200-300 yd off shore on the 1st reef or so.
    I check my phone many times during the day while spearin. If you call I can usually return the call within 1-2 hours to let you know where our group is located on the water.
    Also with a pair of binoculars you could probably see our little group of yaks on the water to locate us. Most yakers are one yak by itself but our group is 4 to 8 yaks together.
    We would be honored to have you or anyone else to join us anytime.:thumbsup2: Even on short notice. Often [like yesterday] others join us latter in the day.

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().