Core's new gun build and gear

• That was the flag anchor that Alvin brought, but I'm not sure where it came from. We recessed it inside the float, with the disc shaped bottom encased in foam. It only sticks up about 3/4" above the top of the float, so hopefully it won't be subject to getting broken. Then we re-fitted the round disc that was left when we cut the hole to pour the foam, and bedded it well with epoxy to waterproof everything.

• Pargo that flag anchor is the same riffe and mako use for their inflatable floats. Jeff just trimm it a little thinner and in thelast pour of foam we sitted about inch and a half deep leaving just over 1/2 an inch on top. That piece work by suction keeping the flag in place.. Then jeff and bill sealed it with epoxy. Pargo the ingot was only 1 pound and 3/4. i didnt want to use to much weight. we used the 2 lb mix. and at the end with all done the total weight was 6 and half pounds fully rigged and everything

The dolphins are a fun sight just like Jeff described. And that bird (Hank) we put fish on the floor and he will come fast walking stalking like a cat and then speared so hard that he will go trough the fish and hit the dock so hard. A pro spearo. Warning do not attempt to feed by hand or it will leave a hole in your hand.:D.

• Core deves estar mas contento que un pato con dos culo :D:):thumbsup2:

El Fusil esta precioso ahora falta que llegues a la isla y a matar peje

saludos

• como esta el Kbro**** en PR:D. Mis panas cuando llegue a la isla hay fusil para que todos disparen a la verdad que me gusto mucho el fusil. Estoy loco por ensuciarlo con sangre

• well finally back home after 2 weeks of work on the road traveling in Illinois and STL. I logged in a few times to check for e-mails but finally at home i can share and catch up with the greatest and latest. Hope you all still having fun and spearing all the time . I dont know what my wife was thinking when i walked in the house. HAHAHA i walked in straight to check my baby :D WOODY. my speargun, jajaja. Dude did she gave me the long face. . Well cant wait to get my gear toghether and go Hunting. See you guys in the forum:thumbsup2: I just saw the gun and i'm :wired: wired again

• well finally back home after 2 weeks of work on the road traveling in Illinois and STL. I logged in a few times to check for e-mails but finally at home i can share and catch up with the greatest and latest. Hope you all still having fun and spearing all the time . I dont know what my wife was thinking when i walked in the house. HAHAHA i walked in straight to check my baby :D WOODY. my speargun, jajaja. Dude did she gave me the long face. . Well cant wait to get my gear toghether and go Hunting. See you guys in the forum:thumbsup2: I just saw the gun and i'm :wired: wired again

Core,
    welcome back. Two weeks huh? I hope you have power in your dog house to hook up the labtop.