Core's new gun build and gear

• Wood guy: It won´t be proffessional to deliver that gun without being previously tested. You must shoot it no matter what!

Mira si seras maricon:0. Que cari pelao :laughing3:. No te pudiste aguantar. lo que tienes es ganas de joder.
    Tienes a los españoles loco con el fusil. Con razon las visitas al foro muchas son a ese link.;)

• Agreed. There isn't a manufactured product that isn't tested before sold/delivered. As a quality builder/manufacturer you must be 100% sure that the product is up to your standards. Quality control is key....:D

• :0:0:0 WWOOOWWWWW. Out in the sun it looks beautifull...:excited1::hooray::clap2::fanwave:

Now the problem willbe to keep it dry for the next 3 days:D.

Hey Bill did you guys get to test it.? or the water is too cold?

Cervezas amigos :toast::toast:

• Thanks pargo.
    cant wait for Saturday.:D. Hey Bill weather looks kind of bad for Sat. But i guess the next couple of days wil be nice until Sat.. See if Rambo can take it for a spin and give me a feed back on Performance;).
    A full test of the trigger mech working on automatic:laughing3:. I guess will make sense to shoot it once or twice for testing the mech and the whole shooting process. Just in case it need some twiking:D.

For the looks of it i say looks perfect. So i know will shoot perfect. That was a smooth build. Not to many problems, only the customer was a pain in the ass, right Bill. :laughing3: I guess i'm too enthusiastic when it comes to the sport i love.

• Well guys the time is close at last. Tomorrow i will be setting my sails towards Bill's place. to spend the day with Bill's family. looks like a fun days for talking smack about spearfishing and having a good time with good friends:D, plus the cervezas with mi amigo :thumbsup2:. I be heading there early as hell like 4 am to try and spend as much time there with them. Plus i will be getting the new bazooka:attack3::attack2:. we will try to post some pics from there. but the day is all about fun with friends and family:). Also we will be trying the float project with Pargo's instructions. :thumbsup2: and do some cool other stuff.
    :hooray::hooray:
    Sound like a fun plan. See you there Bill;)

• Well guys is finally mine:D.

First I want to thanks Mary JO, Bills wife (ladys first), Bill and Jeff. They were so awesome, They make this trip for me and my family a one to remember. They are so warm, nice people, the kind of people that you want as a friend:thumbsup2: I sure know my daughter love that place. God she got spoiled. Thanks for everything. Still hoping to meet again to go hunting.

I left Atlanta about4:50 am. drove pretty much straight no problem what so ever. thinking the 5 hours and a half trip will get me there a little over 10am. boy i was wrong . I forgot about the time change from that region and i ended up getting there around the 9:20am:(. So i left to get breakfast and came back to Bills place around 10:40. They worked on the float following Pargo's idea with a little twist from Jeff's and Bill's. I just was standing around drinking my Cerveza:toast:. I was just watching amaze on the skills this 2 have when it comes to work with all that machinery. Bills got 2 beatifull shops, one for metal and one for wood. really amazing stuff. Then jeff showed me his method on how to tie the rubbers, he was fast and got it all done in no time. I was sorry Jeff had to leave earlier do to previous plans but we spent most of the day and he is awesome.And Jeff sorry for the Vodoo on the weather:rolleyes1:;).
    then i took just very few pics. because we really wanted to go cook and share sometime toghether. Here i will post some pics in the afternoon sharing some awesome food. We boiled blue crab, shrimps, potatoes, corn. With some awesome spieces. I was in paradise. Bill and I were entertain by a bottle nose dolphin late at night . he put quit a show feeding near Bill's dock.:thumbsup2:

Well everything was awesome from the first hello down to the awesome breakfast and the "I see you later, Thanks for an awesome day":D

OHHH and bills pet. wait to check on his pet. A professional spearo.:D
    His name is Hank. But i cant remember what type f bird it is. I always forgot. Enjoy guys.

• And then the long waited time. Me and the gun :thumbsup2::D. And some pics of the day having fun with the family:):toast::toast:

Then the fun with the family
    daughter got spoiled. She tought she was in disney:D

And me with the cerveza:toast::toast: CHILLLING

• Last was the awesome food. I didnt take to much pictures. do to respect of the privacy of the Derocher family. But hopefully in the future. we can get some pics toghether and post them:D.

Blue Boiled heaven turned red:D

all the food was Yummy from, venison ham:). and the feast we got in the afternoon.:D. Is good when you can eat your catch. Well he catch his own blue crab in his own backyard.

Thanks again to The Derocher family.(Mary JO,Bill,Jeff) You guys are awesome in my books. And you work is worth of mentioning and admiring it. God bless you all.:thumbsup2::)

• Thanks for sharing the story and the pics Alvin. I'm glad it all came together for you. Sounds like you had a good time and Bill and Jeff are great hosts. Your daughter is precious. BTW did you wear those sneakers to match with the speargun handle? I recognize the color scheme :)

Jeff, when you get a chance could you please post what you did different with the float on the thread I already started. And also.. does Alvin talk with as many smilies in person as he does in his posts :D :thumbsup2::hooray:

I'm guessing that's some kind of egret, maybe reddish?

• The bird is a blue heron. Get it? "Hank Heron"? Famous baseball player from Mobile . . .

I'm not sure what Alvin is referring to when he says we did the float a little differently, but I guess he can elaborate when he posts some final pics of the float. We poured a fairly flat ingot to keep the weight low, and used some two-sided tape to hold it down while we poured the foam around it. I did over estimate the last pour, and made a bit of a mess, but we got it cleaned up before it set.

It was really great meeting Alvin and his family. We'll have to see if we can get together another time and properly test that gun on some bay grouper or red snapper.

Glad you guys were able to catch the late night dolphin show! There's a pod of dolphins that often chase fish into just 1'-2' of water around Dad's dock at night. They always remind me of those killer whales that charge right up onto the beach to catch seals. It never ceases to amaze me when one of these 6' or 7' animals charges right by the front of the dock, submerged in only 3' of water, and leaves not a ripple on the surface.

• Very cool about the dolphins. I remember seeing a documentary where they beach themselves in mud 3 at a time as they drive the fish onto shore ahead of them. Must be so nice to catch a buzz in the evening and watch them work..

About the float one thing that I can see you did different is the flag anchor. How does that work?