I miss the old farts

• WE'RE the old farts now Marco. ...well....almost as old as Oscar...haha

Careful Hank - 72 is the new 60, or is it the other way around :laughing3:

Don Paul surfaced briefly elsewhere saying he was going through some issues but was doing ok and expected to surface soon. Unfortunately that was a few months ago and we are still waiting to hear from Don.

Hau is enjoying the bikini clad gals on Guam and may never return (not sure I would).

• Hello to all my brothers here. :)
    As sdeisen said, I am here in the paradise of Guam, primarily doing triathlons and running events. :D
    I am working for the Navy full time. I do my triathlon and marathon training and open sea mile swim every day and still get into the perfect Pacific waters to spear now and then. I would like to spear more but there is never enough hours in the day. Working is beginning to take up too much of my spearing time, so I may need to retire in the next couple of years so I can spear more:rolleyes1: I love to spear and love the ocean and all in the sea. I enjoy the perfect warm weather with blue skies and clear blue seas we have here on Guam. I love the bikini girls in the sun and the ladies of the night. (Hank, I even have a seniors discount at a couple strip joints down the street :laughing:) You are correct Oscar, it may be VERY hard to leave all of this to go back to Miami. I miss going to see Dan at the store every month or two.
    I miss my old friends and look for anything that Don Paul might post. I hope all is well with him and hope he returns to us. He is such a huge legend to our sport and way of life.
    Marco-- I read every one of your posts and smile while reading about you spearing with your boys. I envy you sir. Thanks for thinking of me and Don Paul.
    I still come here several times a week and reading everything my brothers write.

• Hau, Jon just finished my wahoo ulusub, I cant wait to shoot it! Have you pooped your wahoo cherry yet?

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Hahahahahahaha poped! Although I guess he could poop chum and then... [emoji1]

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele