Riffe Euro 130
    Aimrite Super Venom 120
    Riffe Euro-x 110
    Deathstick 55inch

Riffe 75ft float line in black
    Mako 100ft float line in blue
    Riffe Float w/flag

Edited once, last by black1 ().

• Good eye Dan, that's the Riffe Euro 100 I got for my friend in Costa Rica, he wanted me to pick it up for him so when he comes in December he can bring it back to my house (he lives in my house in Costa, and yes he is paying me back for the gun) he is gonna be the proud owner of it for spearing over there.

• nice set up(s) i really like the super venom.. you may only have one pipe gun but its def. one of the right ones.. in my opinion.

I might have a barely used 130 for sale. It touched the water less than 10 times and has a brand new 7 mm Rob Allen shaft. A decent offer could make me let him go, but hey, I'm not desperate to sell...

I sell it because I like my old alluminum Rob Allen better. Just a personal preference... :rolleyes1:

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• black1---that is a beautiful collection. :)
    The way you got it set up looks like a shrine:thumbsup2:
    Congratulations on the nice guns

Boat wise I would suggest Scupper Pro Classic. Is easy and cheap to maintain. Easy transport. No trailer or boat tag. No insurance. No hourly engine maintaince. Launch almost anywhere. Is "green". Eco friendly. Powered by 2 armstrongs. Etc, etc:D

PM
    Dan---I love how you are changing this forum. I typed the above and clicked homepage and saw the new homepage. IS GREAT. Thank you

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• Thanks hau, yeah I am in search mode for a boat, I really want between a 25 and 28 ft boat, I have a storage area to keep it at which is nice so for now it's just research, I am going to the Ft Lauderdale boat show this sunday to just look at different makes and models, should be fun.

When I get it we need to all get together and get her decks bloody with some good fish.

• I want to play along!

Here's my current arsenal. from left to right:

63" Mori/Hanson- Mori and I made this gun in less than 48 hours. The stock is a solid piece of 30 year aged curly teak. Beautiful piece of work! Mori made all the cuts on his machines to my specs, and I did all the finish work. Many thanks, Mori!

60" "Bluewater" from Gil Gacula of Speardiver

55" Tracker II from Gil Gacula fo Speardiver. This is my favorite and most used gun.

130cm Mako Predator "slightly" modified. Thanks Tinman!

120cm Picasso Carbon Wood I have killed more Yellowtail with this gun than I can remember...with a 6.75mm shaft and a single 20mm band!

52-1/2" Wong Magnum Hybrid RHP- My WSB gun

50" Wong Magnum Hybrid- my "go to" gun for So Cal shorediving. I have taken every major species of fish in California, with this gun. I can shoot this gun blind-folded!:D

• The green gun has an Alexander handle. The red one has a SpearoTiki handle. I normally use Alexanders but I needed a handle to put on another gun at one point and swapped them out. I haven't used the red gun in quite some time.

If you look hard, you can see that there is no muzzle on the gun. It broke and I never replaced it; as I don't use this gun in the GOM. I'll probably never use it again, but there is too much nostalgia associated with the gun to ever get rid of it.

• Didn't you say at one point that you favor the rear handle plus? If so which of those guns is it?

The green gun. Although, all of the guns with the exception have of the red one and the rear handles, have the handles pushed back from the "traditional" mid-handle placement of 12-14" to 9-10". I think the green gun has the handle placed at about 8" from the butt.

I like the butt of my guns to fall midway between my wrist and elbow.

• I am like a frigging speargun freak, and I use them just for the fun of it, but the one I use the most is the Riffe C3 51" and the Standard 4 61".

Those are Pelaj Némesis 63", Wong 60" Magnum Hybrid, Riffe Baja 61" Riffe C3 51" RiffeC2 45"

All these guns shoots great as long as you don´t overpower them.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver