Walking on the seabed

• What a great video, just the bare minimun for spearfishing; a gun, goggles and his heart. Think about this when you bitch about gear.:)

• Incredible, how does he overcome the goggle squeeze? How does he walk on jagged sharp coral? How does he ascend from 20mtrs. as negatively bouyant as he is? I think he is inhuman!

• Very cool, I doubt he actually hunts like that. It was probably a show for the camera.

I think those are handmade wood goggles.

Davie Peguero

• Neat video. Humans are capable of amazing things. What struck me was that he was walking. I would think that would be a very inefficient way to use your oxygen and not very sneaky but I guess he got his fish. Thanks for posting that.

• i dont think that he is inhuman is more like body weight help him to do that , if you can see he is skinny and the bones weight is more than the rest .

great video thank you .

que viva la pesca :cuba:

Que viva la pesca :cuba:

• Neat video. Humans are capable of amazing things. What struck me was that he was walking. I would think that would be a very inefficient way to use your oxygen and not very sneaky but I guess he got his fish. Thanks for posting that.

in his normal ruitine im sure he pulls himself along the bottom like we all do. walking around he shot a tiny sailfin tang, when hes really hunting im sure hes capable of more.. although i doont think he had a shooting line and that spear shaft is probably the only he has so maybe little fish make sense.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Is amazing how many bad comments this vid had in other sites, comments ranging anywhere from "anti enviromental practices" to " toss the man a mask and a pair of fins for god sake" .. I gues stupidity goes along ethnocentrism.

For me that´s the true spirit of spearfishing. I remember what a friend told me once. They were ina practice at sea and they were starving. He got an ornamental fish on a hook ( robador, not bait, some strange mexican technique to snatch a fish with a three prong hook) after an entire day trying to get some food. he asked the panguero "Is this good .. I mean, good for food?And the panguero told him right away, "Mijo (son) No se haga pendejo (don´t be siilly) todos los peces se comen!! (all fish are edible :)

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Well some fish are poisonous but I get your drift and agree. I also agree with Davie. Walking is not an efficient way of moving underwater whatever your experience level, so I think it was done for dramatic effect. The narration is as if freediving and spearfishing is a rare unknown thing, that's already fluff right there.