viz 70f in 60fsw ------55f in 55fsw
    seas almost flat-------less than 2f
    water temp 82F
    air temp. 85F 10% ---92F 10% clouds

Solo today.
    Sea was less GREEN today.
    There was ZERO current today
    Fish are VERY scarce, but I managed 1 nice mango and 1 mutton
    Today is a beautiful yak spearfishing day.

• well it held all day and no serious signs of wear? If i recall, the issue before wasn't wear but the spontaneous breakage right? still doesn't make sense

The "spontaneous breakage" was with different wishbone material, not the new 1.7 OR the 2.2 :)

IMO--the best solution is to use a gun mount camera and play back in slow motion to isolate any band / shooting line tangle / break issues issues

• South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 830am-----------end at noon
    wind from SE at 12mph------from NE at 15mph
    current from S to N at 2mph--same
    viz 60f in 45fsw ------55f in 45fsw
    seas 2f---------------same
    water temp 82F
    air temp. 85F 50% ---94F 10% clouds

Several of us out there spearin today. I had to quit at noon
    I got there late after work and sdeisen was already out past the 2nd reef. He put us right on a spot in 45fs where we got 5 hogs without hoisting anchor :toast:
    I hope everyone posts up their stories
    Today is a beautiful yak freedivingspearfishing day.:thumbsup2:

• evverything as hau says,- after he left i went to outside of third and worked across it from east to west. very beautiful 70+ viz up and down and 0 current (compared to a swift current closer in) big thermocline from 55 feet and below, a lot of big jacks on the third and i saw a grouper ive never seen before, looked ike a soap fish
    and then judah and shalllow runner were bbqin across the street as promised
    awesome day

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Hey guys,
    Was nice meeting you lunkerbuster and shallow runner.
    The current was rippin on sunday, I went up to the end of first reef and saw NADA to shoot. Only a few undersize hogs and snappers.
    I hope to be out there monday and tuesday next week.
    Hope to see some of you around.
    Brian

• brothers--"just checkin in to see what condition my condition is in" :D
    My excuses for not posting;
    1. Like brother sdeisen said, the weather here has been crap for a week or so :(
    2. I bought a new hau mobile and have been working on it for a week now getting it yak freedivingspesarfishing ready. Have to vinyl reapholster the seats and cab floor to make the interior of the cab waterproof. Put on running boards and grab bars so I can get my geriatric ass up into the cab. Build the yak rack, tint the windows,bolt on the wheel flares, etc, etc.
    3. We are short handed at work so I worked 9 straight nights 7p-7a, had 1 off and now back to working another long stretch of nights :(
    4. The water here is too hot to spear :rolleyes1:

PS--thanks for checking on me Dan. You never know, I might have fallen down and couldn't reach my beer :)

• welcome back old man...be safe... You know we start wondering when the next report is. Well glad to see everything is ok and the Hau mobile is in progress.I wonder how the Hau mobile will look. :rolleyes1: got to be funny

• welcome back old man...be safe... You know we start wondering when the next report is. Well glad to see everything is ok and the Hau mobile is in progress.I wonder how the Hau mobile will look. :rolleyes1: got to be funny

it looks like a truck that was built for spearing.....all you can tell from the outside is that there are two yaks up on a robust custom rack and that they are more secure than fort knox....once he opens the cab to show you some awesome toy, that is when the Hau-mobile really reveals it's treasures

i like to spear fish