Broward Beach Conditions

• spearos---just got a report from scott rapp.
    He said "at least 30ft viz, minimul S to N current, 2ft seas"
    He got a nice 17in hog off Ft Lauderdale today
    Hope he posts up a report
    Thanks scott :toast:
    soon, "fish r gonna die"

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• i had a lot of fun swimming around stiltsville on sunday... Iwas mostly looking out for lionfish but there were a lot of lazy snook just laughing at me.

I am diving saturday for sure and would like to try for sunday and monday too.

i like to spear fish

• i had a lot of fun swimming around stiltsville on sunday... Iwas mostly looking out for lionfish but there were a lot of lazy snook just laughing at me.

I am diving saturday for sure and would like to try for sunday and monday too.

Judah your going to go out on the 4th with all the crazies?!?!?!?

• Like Hau said I jumped out today for a quick dive just had to get out. I had about 25 - 30 ft of viz it was a little bumpy but worth getting out I managed to get 1 17inch hog.

• Went out today n met steven out on the water. I got a nice 22 inch hog viz was still good but not as good as wednesday. I plan on going out tomorrow around 9:30 in Ft.Lauderdale weather permitting.

• it did feel great to get back in the water today,, like scott said we both wound up with decent hogs.
    viz was surprisingly good especiallly out deeper. good luck to anyone going out this weekend,, its not a proud day to be a south floridian on the water.
    school gave me off monday :) hope the weathers good

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Going out of town for the weekend, but went out yesterday for a little. Took one of my fraternity brothers out and he just got a new mask. It kept fogging, so we only stayed out for about an hour lol.

Got one hog, but it was nice to get into the water. vis was about 20ft on the first reef at ft laud

Going out tomorrow with Shallow Runner around noon to Dania. Let us know if you'll be there!

• South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 830am-----------end at noon
    wind from SE at 12mph------from E at 12mph
    current from N to S at 2 1/2mph-- current N to S at 1mph
    viz 50f in 25fsw ------35f in 32fsw
    seas 2f---------------almost flat
    water temp 84F
    air temp. 82F 90% ---92F 90% clouds

Solo today on the 2nd reef just trying to get back into the swing after a month out of the water.
    current was 180* from the wind today current was rippin at 830
    It is 230pm now and a summer squal is building right over top of my beach house in Hollywood, hope everyone out on the water is safe
    I lucked out and got 2 muttons and 2 ok jacks :)
    Today was the maiden voyage for my new hau yak hauler :)
    Stood on the beach an talked to an NICE FWC officer for 1/2 hour at the end of my dive :)
    Hope everyone has a safe/fun July 4th :toast:
    __

• nice hau,, 120+ foot viz in the keys =)
    got a couple hogs and mangroves today hopin for more manana (and saw some HUGE mahogany-i think- snappers, but iin a no-spear zone and fwc is all over
    hope everyones having a safe and fun holiday weekend

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 830am-----------end at noon
    wind from SE at 12mph------from SE at 20mph
    current from N to S at 2 1/2mph-- same
    viz 50f in 25fsw ------35f in 32fsw
    seas 3f--------------5f seas
    water temp 84F
    air temp. 82F 90% ---78F summer squall

Solo today on the 2nd reef.
    current was 180* from the wind today current was rippin at 830
    hope everyone out on the water is safe
    I lucked out and got 2 macs and 2 ok hogs
    Big summertime squall ran me in today

• spearos--today looks a little rough off Hollywood beach
    There are whitecaps as far as the eye can see
    Wind is 15mph from the East right now
    Not ONE boat in sight
    High overcast clouds
    Looks do able but rough
    hope this helps

sdeisen--yea, LG said "wow, u just barely made it" an then the wind blew his door shut :)
    I sat on my yak on the beach for 45 min in the squall untangling my anchor an drift lines waiting for the squall to pass so I could go back out, but alas the storm looked like it was gonna last so I loaded up the truck an left :(

Rhodyhunter---don't be offended brother, sdeisen dose"t answer my questions sometimes either :)

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited 2 times, last by hau ().