Broward Beach Conditions

• I saw very FEW fish but got 2 macs, 1 hog, 1 mutton and 1 porgey.
    ___

Yeah, but you also got to see some boobs, so it MUST have been a good day, UNLESS the topless passenger was a dude!:laughing3:

• South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 7am-----------end at 1230
    wind from SE at 4mph------from E at 12mph
    current from S to N at 1 1/2mph-- same
    viz 50f in 50fsw ------40f in 40fsw
    seas flat--------------less than 2f
    water temp 84F
    air temp. 82F 10% clouds ---95F 10% clouds

True again today , "Like fish2400 said "Today was a beautiful day on the water in NMB the vis was great and the water was like glass."
    You could see the reflection of the clouds on the surface of the water at 7am today :thumbsup2:

I was solo on the 2nd reef today
    I saw very FEW fish but got 2 macs, 2 hogs and1 mutton.
    LOTS of boats speeding through today. Glad I wasn"t shore diving with just a float flag :@

If you didn't get to spear this morning, you missed one of THE best weekend spearin days for our spear zone.

• If you didn't get to spear this morning, you missed one of THE best weekend spearin days for our spear zone.

Thanks, just rubbing it why do you.

Had to work today, will be hitting the water tomorrow.

Was looking forward to reading your report today.(hoping for good news)

• south of the port with hau today
    beautiful day today.. flat water early this mornin.
    not a lot of fish though. i shot a mac and it tour off after taking ALL my line,, i dont know how it got off i shot it from above through the hard part of the head.
    didnt see much the rest of the day but stopped on the way in on the first reef and shot a nnice hog with my band on the rest tab =P

im sure hau will post later.
    also some boat pulled up next to us for like 30 minutes, some divers got in water with a brownies and then left a little later,, while me and hau were taking a break eating rice cripsy treats in the yaks a little grouper floated by with a shaft hole throough it,, it was a shame

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• I was north of the port today conditions were perfect for a beach dive. we swam out to about 35fsw and got a hog and a decent sized margate. saw 2 big mangrove snapper and a 3 foot barracuda, but never had a shot on any of them with the polespear. my beach dive board works great for holding gear and fish but I need a new knife because I had a hell of a time trying to kill the margate =( current picked up from the south towards the end of the dive and my gay little split fins were barely enough to overcome it. but overall it was a good day

• - dan really does have a badass knife,, i think mine will last forever and its great at scalin and guttin fish
    also yeah the closer to shore the bettter the viz today
    and dude i used split fins for my first year, its fine when u dont know what ur missing =)
    but yeah todays ccurrent was BEAST in my opinion, u prob couldnt go against it period in scuba fins, i dont think i could of barely

• 7-11-10__#83-2010m

South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 830am-----------end at 430pm
    wind from SE at 4mph------from SE at 10mph
    current from S to N at 2mph-- same
    viz 40f in 40fsw ------30f in 30fsw
    seas flat--------------less than 2f
    water temp 84F
    air temp. 84F 10% clouds ---94F 20% clouds

Me and sdeisen on the 2nd reef today
    Saw a NICE hog but as soon as I breathed up he did the hog fish thump and was gone :(
    We saw very FEW fish but I got 1 mac, 2 hogs, 1 mutton and 6 porgies
    The conditions were near perfect except we couldn't find any fish to shoot. :(

• it was a nice day regardless buddy,, getting back on the first reef there on the way back in (as much as i hate being shallow) was pretty nostalgic haha,, and it held a nice hoggie :)
    glad to hear u did a little better after i split

• sdeisen--thanks for spearin with me today bro.:toast:
    I know you have a busy schedule what with school full time, work full time and womanizing OVERTIME with your fancy new wheels an all :thumbsup2:
    You never complain about no fish, no viz and only 2 rice krispies left:D
    Its always a pleasure having you along as a spearing buddy

begin at 730am-----------end at 1pm
    wind from W at 4mph------from W at 5mph
    current from S to N at 1/2mph-- same
    viz 40f in 40fsw ------30f in 30fsw
    seas flat--------------STILL flat
    water temp 84F
    air temp. 84F 10% clouds ---94F 10% clouds

True again today, 3 days in a row: " "Today was a beautiful day on the water in NMB the vis was great and the water was like glass."
    You could see the reflection of the clouds on the surface of the water at 7am today""
    Still no fish to be found from the 1st reef out to 45fsw
    I got 4 small fish.Thats all I saw
    "We had fun, that's all that matters" JLB
    ______

begin at 930am-----------end at 530pm
    wind from W at 4mph------from SE at 10mph
    current from S to N at 1/2mph-- same
    viz 55f in 55fsw ------30f in 30fsw
    seas flat--------------STILL flat
    water temp 84F
    air temp. 84F 10% clouds ---94F 29% clouds

Saw a BMF mutton today in 55fsw.
    He was smarter than me. I dropped on him 3 times and each time he stayed just outside of my single wrap range. He did figure 8s just outside of range regardless of the 2-3 mutton tricks I tried on him. I never took a shot so maybe he will still be there next time.
    I got a dozen or so fish, nothing big but I had a great 8 hours in the water.
    Broke ANOTHER Ice Blade today while at 55fsw
    _______