EPIC Day off KB

• Please guys. It is a natty LIGHT. ice is for cretins. Hahaha

Thanks the boat is a very nice sailfish they just added to the club my buddy belongs to, I am just an anchor bitch

Hard line. Foodsavers are awesome and they have stupid deals every now and then for an entry sealer and several rolls of bag. I can honestly say I have not wasted a fish in years

i like to spear fish

• okay..very very dissappointed with the videos..i have to really think about just leaving it on at all times because I didnt capture anything cool underwater..it was on the gun for the bad vis area inshore...weak..oh well I was able to get a few shots.

Bro, don't sweat it. I have done a fair amount of filming with the GoPros and still F it up too often. There is definitely a learning curve and some of my best shots are undocumented. I still make mistakes and I think that I have it down pretty good. Just keep shooting...fish and video.

I gotta ask, you freeze your fish whole? Do you at least gut them? Why not fillet them first?

Congrats on the mutton

• Hill-I always scale and gut the fish and then I make my decision. If the fish will fit in the freezer whole I do it. I generally prefer cooking methods that involve the whole fish and I hate to see any edible fish go in the garbage.
    If the fish is too big for the freezer I'll fillet it and save the fillets in serving size bags

My favorite way to cook fish it wrapped a banana leaf and grilled. Second is rubbed in season and olive oil and broil

Harry- thanks buddy

i like to spear fish