Spearfishing wetsuits by Speardiver

• Tell that to this guy ;) I need something to offset my Orange hair, beard, shorts and gloves;)

Not bad for a florida fish on a 16ft boat? Deckspace is overrated. LOVE my Speardiver suit, best one I ever owned.

• Great pics and fish JC.

This Alaskan scenery is incredible, I'd love to dive in a place like that.

Speardiver Kanaloa wetsuit Ketchikan Alaska
    https://spearfishing.world/ima…an-alaska_zpsfcfacebc.jpg

This is a spot not far from where treebilly and I dive alot. The rock wall you see is very cool there are dig rocks hanging off the wall that you can dive under kinda creepy to me. I've only dove it twice.

• Can't believe you are on big fish so often in a 17ft boat! Big brass ones man!
    How did you get Roberto on your little boat [emoji1]

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Thanks! Dude and Marco:) the boat is actually barely 16ft;) and close to 60 years old. It sound worse than it is, im cheapshake, so its really a matter of economics and the psychological advantage of going out in a vessle that isnt flashy. The fact we dive such close quarters makes me apreciate the Suit even more, since we are BRUTAL on gear and they have held up much better than the others ive had by a huge margin, same goes for my fins!!

• Keep up the great work Dan. Not sure if i posted these before but they are some of my favorites. When dont have my speardiver suit and fins, I feel like superman without a cape.

• if you look closely youll see the Speardiver suit and the comet make a cameo at the end of this vid my buddies made ;) Follow miamiskindiver and dreambigdreamblue on youtube and instagram for some dope pics.

• Beautiful hoo's! Hoping to get a few myself this year well see if it happens. We fill up my buddies 20ft proline with gear pretty easily so I can only imagine a 16fter.

Only been wearing my suit a little so far this season but the fish are already coming from all around to check it out and offer themselves as sacrifice.

Even though im fatter than i was when I bought the suit, its so comfortable all day I never take it off. Its nice to suit up at the boatramp and never feel the need to take the suit off until were heading back in.

I love when my dad or brother break out their suits which dont get used very often. At first they cant stop laughing about putting it on because they arent good at it and usually have troubles. Not enough lube in the right places, missing beavertails etc.

But as soon as they jump in the water and for the rest of the day they cant stop talking about how amazingly warm and comfortable it is.

• Thanks chief!! My thoughts exactly. The suit just blows away others. Im a huge puss when it comes to cold. Hella nice yj. Havent landed one in a long time. Sometimes after hour and hours in the blue dessert chasing ghosts I question my sanity and wish I could talk my buddies into some laid back reef diving. Heres a pic of one of those rare moments. Big ups to my buddy Jose for taking this pic.

• Finally got to go out. Had moved the week I got my suit and then got sick! Anyway got after it with it saturday. When I first put it on shoulders felt a bit tight but that soon disappeared Performance was awesome. Kept me super warm and comfy. Also the design of pants instead of overalls is key when you need to get out of it if nature calls. Easier to take care of that nasty business with this suit than even my regular style hammerhead zip up. Unfortunately I dove a cave and put a small tear in the back! Oh well. Bound to happen. Just hoped it would take longer. First repair upcoming. Anyways love the suit and the service! Thanks Dan!