Tiger Woods guns

• :D Those are some beautifull guns for sure. I saw the pictures of Tiger Woods. He is a good spear. I saw the picture of him and a nice 100 # Yellowfin tuna. I will love to have a new Wong Gun. But cant afford it right now:(

• Beautiful Gun.
    Did you guys read the other post that got deleted about Tiger Woods? Quick question, do any of you guys really care about what gun he uses, how deep he goes, or what fish he shoots? I don't. With the $$ he has you can just bet the answer would be "whatever he wants".It would be great if he came in here and shared his experiences but that would be about it. It would even be better if he somehow became a spokesperson for this sport. God knows we need it. There are unbelievable spearos all around us and I don't see people going Gaga over how deep or what gun they use. Anyhow, sorry for the blabber.

• Where was the deleted post, SB? What did it say? I think the grogan would stick his tongue up somebody's ass just to have Tiger Woods make a little cameo appearance on SB.

IMO that particular Wong gun is a POS because of the Aimrite handle alone. Besides when Tiger went diving on Pantoja's boat I heard him say he loved his JBL more than life itself :)

• Besides when Tiger went diving on Pantoja's boat I heard him say he loved his JBL more than life itself. Wouldn't stop shooting those little cuda.. good aim though :D

Did he throw any money for gas? :laughing3:

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Does tiger´s Woods bluewater guns have Wings or S wing hehehe :rolleyes1: I know i am the king of stupid jokes ...

I'll join you Monster.
    I thought the only Wood that doesn't float was Natalie.

• That was a fun day. You know that JBL had to be custom or something.

Where was the deleted post, SB? What did it say? I think the grogan would stick his tongue up somebody's ass to have Tiger Woods make a little cameo appearance on SB.

IMO that particular Wong gun is a POS because of the Aimrite handle alone. Besides when Tiger went diving on Pantoja's boat I heard him say he loved his JBL more than life itself :)

Davie Peguero

• Oye, en esa foto el Tigre se ve bien concentrado con su picua. Como si fuera a despingar a alguien....Una cosa mas, las chancleticas estan en algo...

Dan,
    now that Im in Cuban mode, a Natalie se la echaron al pico...

• Natalie Wood. She was an actress that on a boat trip with her husband Robert Wagner and friend Christopher Walken(Mr. "More Cowbell") mysteriously disappeared.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories…lebspot/main4357688.shtml

Rolo,
    ne le haga caso a este que esta envidioso. Pero es verdad, te faltan las medias de nylon.

Actually to understand that joke you gotta be an ole ole fart :D I loved her performance in West Side Story ...
    Wagner has drowned her for sure :0

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Tiger,save a few for the guys in the Caribbean.shoot what your going to eat.Things will settle down in a few months.and for GOD sakes,send that JBL back to your mother-in law now that your gone.(go WESTERN high).Have one on me:thumbsup2: