About Neptonic System

• Hi guys! I would like to ask you about the online store Neptonic System, I have read many people complaining about their service, I want to buy some rubbers but do not answer me emails, I wonder if many of you have gone through the same situation and bought without asking if they have the item available ? :confused1: Best regards.

“Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime”

• I have never had a problem buying the HIGHEST quality rubbers.
    BECAUSE I have been buying ALL my rubbers from Freedivestore.com
    Freedivrstore.com has had small ID rubbers for YEARS.
    You want good service? Call Dan

• Check out The Freedive Store. Dan has some of the best speargun rubber that I've come across so far. Reasonably priced as well.

Speargun Rubber Bands

Chase

Agreed :toast:

I'm putting in an order for 50ft of rubber now. Once Dan gets my order, that rubber will be here on the other side of the world to Guam in a week. :thumbsup2:

• Agreed :toast:

I'm putting in an order for 50ft of rubber now. Once Dan gets my order, that rubber will be here on the other side of the world to Guam in a week. :thumbsup2:

Careful - saying that out loud might jinx the shipment to the sloooow lane. You know it happens sometimes (no fault of Dan.) But, I agree that Dan is very prompt about getting orders in the mail. Then it's up to USPS to deliver.:@

• Loaded question. What are you really fishing for on a competitors site? Sympathy? Everyone will have occasional problems with suppliers and out of stock merchandise. To ask for an opinion of others with out knowing all the details sets people up for uninformed solicitation of opinion. If you are shopping for bands why are not buying from the site you seeking an opinion from? I think I know , but would interested in your opinion!

• Thank you guys !! Anyone know where I could buy Seatec Master 16mm rubber black or red by the meter online ?

“Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime”

Edited once, last by Canis ().

• Nothing personal! I only seek information on this site because they do not answer and do not want a bad time,10 years already buying in Europe because their prices and service are better than our local suppliers . Greetings.

• I would help if I knew, I think spearfishing forums are or should be about helping out others. I have heard many a complaint here about the gear censorship on other forums. I don't think the question is loaded at all.

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Thank you guys !! Anyone know where I could buy Seatec Master 16mm rubber black or red by the meter online ?

I have learned here that all good rubber for spearfishing basically comes from the same manufacturers. The suppliers in Europe and the US put their marketing spin on the repackaged goods. You can buy from the source in the color you want but will have to buy it in bulk.

George Steele

• In my experience, when you can get ahold of him Josh has excellent customer service. Unfortunately, he travels a lot and does not seem to have anyone to run the store when he is not available.

If there is something he has and you are not in a hurry I have no problem recommending you purchase from him. If you are in a hurry there are a lot of other places that can supply 90% of what he has. There are even a few dive shops that stock his products.

As for bulk rubber, the stuff sold by Dan is as good as any and better than most.

• First let's get it out of the way I buy my rubber at the Freedive store. The small ID hole stuff is what I use and you can't do better.

However I am always experimenting and ordered some of the Green stuff and a pair of Kevlar gloves from Neptonics. I have also purchase assorted tackle for rigging my gun from Josh over the years. I have had nothing but successful transactions getting top quality merchandise.

Case in Poinr I ordered some of the green rubber stretches to 380% (Will give feed back after further evaluation) They have partnered up with DHL and I got my rubber delivered to my house in the Philippines 5 days after I ordered it. So not sure what your issue is but man you can't do better than that. Free Dive store fan you bet Neptonics is a viable supplier. I will order from them in the future.

When I am not sleeping, I'm Spearfishing.
    My Aeris 10 only records 99 dives.
    I use them all every day the China Sea will admit me.

• I have learned here that all good rubber for spearfishing basically comes from the same manufacturers. The suppliers in Europe and the US put their marketing spin on the repackaged goods.

I wouldn't say this is a rule to go by. There are a few rubber tubing manufacturers and quality/price varies. There are also different formats. As with most products the reason to buy a certain brand name is because you're assured quality and consistecy, in other words you have trust in your supplier. That's a good reason to stick with a brand because not only are you getting a good product, you're also buying a peace of mind. Most people will pay more just for the peace of mind, so when a high quality product like Speardiver Small Hole Speargun Band Rubber is competitively priced on top of having a unique format, it's really hard to beat.

• First of all, the only band rubber made in Europe is Cressi. All the other is made in North America and China.
    Speardiver small ID bands are the best I've tried so far. Color is just marketing. I have always got good service, prompt delivery and fair prices from Dan.

Neptonics store is reliable and they sell good products but as the other guys told you, the owner travels and dives a lot (lucky him! :)), and sometimes it takes a while to get an answer from him.

Hope this helps.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Just so everyone knows, I use Dans small id rubber on my guns, but if you want color then you have to shop elsewhere. I am thinking about getting some color in my life as well [emoji6] not that the color makes any difference other than to sooth my inner teenage heart [emoji1]

George Steele

• Just so everyone knows, I use Dans small id rubber on my guns, but if you want color then you have to shop elsewhere. I am thinking about getting some color in my life as well [emoji6] not that the color makes any difference other than to sooth my inner teenage heart [emoji1]

Not sure you will be able to find PINK bands to sooth your inner self George. :laughing3:

On a more serious note: I think it is understandable to differentiate between this forum and the Shop/shopping/Da's store. Dan has great products and GREAT service but so does Neptontics. I've received great service from both Dan and Josh. Dan is still building hs inventory and there are things Dan doesn't carry that Josh can provide. Both are top notch providers.

Edited 2 times, last by Oscar ().

• Josh sells quality stuff. He's also got some great gun building vids on YouTube. I've always gotten great service from Josh and he does his best, like Dan, to please his customers. Everyone has a niche or something to offer that no one else has. My Spearfishing folder on my iPad is full of tons of shops from all over cause I haven't found a "one stop shop" yet that carries everything I'm looking for at the price I want to pay...although Spearamerica is pretty close.

Dan, any chance you can start carrying that small diameter ID rubber in Red/black? And thank you for the great service and tech advice you offer. Speardiver wetsuits the best!

HUI KOA KAI O HAMAKUA
    MAHALO KE AKUA
    E MALAMA I KE KAI