04/11/09

• no no pic of the bad pinkey. but it hurts.
    the trip goes as follows. We got in the water at about 9 am , viz not to good. started at about 25 ft I gess or something like that . we didn't see a lot of fish , so herme the captain said , we got to go deep , so we did and on my second drop i see this gag from mid water, viz was a bit better, so i slide without moving the gag is like looking at me wanting to go but kind of hessitant and anyways I get really close , take the shot on the gill plate , good shot my hand hurts a whole fuking lot and go up , so i think well it looks good , it seems like the fish is here......................wrong, there was no fish anywhere , we spent the whole day changing depths and we ended up with only the gag 5 hogs and a nice cuda, oh and a few small fish that are not worth mentioning. I asked the spearos in two other boats and they hadn't cought anything worthy at all. when going in the marine patrol stopped us and said that except for a wahoo cought line fishing everyone was coming back almost emptyhanded. I had a lot of fun actually but still wonder where the hell have all the fish gone.

• core I'm trying.;)
    the story with the pinkey . well last night i got up to drink some water so i went to the kitchen , drink my glass of water and when I get back to hte bedroom i hit the bed really strong with my right pinkey toe.. shit it hurt so bad. i tell my wife , I think I broke the bone.I don't think i can go tomorrow. but as i don't like to leave people waiting i still go. when i lookes at my foot it was bluish all around the toe, and hur a lot, so I spent the day fishing with a bad foot, bothering all the time.....and a bad hand that forced me to shoot with my left hand . shit tengo que hacerme un despojo . una pena que no crea ni en mi madre.

• :laughing3::laughing3: cojones, que clase de suerte tu tienes. por lo menos el pescao alegra un poco el dia. si se te hubiera perdido el gag entonces estaria adolorido y molesto, :laughing3:. Tan malo cuando uno se pilla un dedo , eso duele con cojones:0

• no el gag se lo regale al socio del bote. que importa lo mio es matarlo y eso. pero la verdad tengo el cuerpo to despingao .

• bad vis and no fish, ive never seen so many boats out there spearfishing. i tried some cordelero spearfishing for the first time today:thumbsup2:

Pantoja siempre se vive despingando todo. Lo vi picando un coco hoy y pense, oh shit se va llevar un dedo.

• una vez hoy yo estaba comeindo mierda dando vuelta en el fondo siguendo un pescado. y alguien me subio halando mi cordel. no me acuerdo quien fue pero me alegro de que me estaban mirando.

• Full Moon in Miami can produce poor activity throughout the day. I remember diving down there many times during a full moon and fish were just not home as usual. Seems they come out at night to munch and hide during the day.

Nice Gag Sergio!:thumbsup2:

• Pantoja deja el lloriqueo y recuerdate lo mucho que te jodias en cuba y los malos dias de pesca como cuando el arpon se te disparo eso fue tan solo otro dia de entrenamiento para cuando vengan.
    que buen mero tiene que estar en tenporadacomo los de aca. el agua esta fria????

• en 60 pies mas o menos y mas bajito el agua estaba ok , pero en 70 o mas habia un termocline de pinga. parecia que en los ultimos 15 pies habia una barrera de hielo y como yo estoy pescando con el rashguar namas .ya tu sabes.