Found a knife

• Found this at my cousins house. Doesn't remember where he got it. I just need to make a sheath for it. It is all metal

Davie Peguero

• I was doing some chopping of bushes around my back yard and found this knife. The plant grew through the hole and raised it up off the ground otherwise I wouldn't have found it in all the dead plant material on the ground. Funny thing is I considered on and off over time getting this knife for spearfishing. It's a cheap $10-$20 knife commonly available. I never got it because I think the bare metal grip is not comfortable. Well now I have it. Cleaned up very nicely with just a dish washing scrubby and water, rust is gone and there's no need to polish it. The stainless steel must be pretty good eh Jim ;) Didn't find a sheath though..

• Dan, I have a sheath that may work for that knife maybe after a little heating and forming. . .I'll dorp it off next shore dive.

• I was doing some chopping of bushes around my back yard and found this knife. The plant grew through the hole and raised it up off the ground otherwise I wouldn't have found it in all the dead plant material on the ground. Funny thing is I considered on and off over time getting this knife for spearfishing. It's a cheap $10-$20 knife commonly available. I never got it because I think the bare metal grip is not comfortable. Well now I have it. Cleaned up very nicely with just a dish washing scrubby and water, rust is gone and there's no need to polish it. The stainless steel must be pretty good eh Jim ;) Didn't find a sheath though..

Dan, I´ll take it for the brand new price, love the skeletons.., Let me know if you are interested...

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver