suchi and sachimi

• i always avoid eating that shit at restaurants. it has become real popular and is now a cool thing to eat and everyone claims to love it. mind you these are people that never eat fresh fish. it is typical in miami as everyone is monkey see monkey doo.

• My sister loves it. She always brings some back that she couldn't finish for me.

I heat up a pan with oil, take the fish off the rice, fry it some seconds with salt and pepper and put it back on the rice ball. Tastes 1,000 times better this way.

Davie Peguero

• since I was a kid in the isle of pines I got to know suchi, there's been a colony of japanese peolpe over there for over a century i guess , and they offered my dad the delicious suchi , he never got to like it , neither did i . not to mention I never ask for seafood in any restaurant, I got plenty of it at home.

• You must freeze the fish for 48 hours to avoid anisakis. I do like suShi and saShimi (with "s").
    I think it is more a reluctancy to eat "raw" fish than other thing. At the end, everything tastes like Kikoman Soy Sauce, which I like.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• sushi is awesome,, and i can say that beacasue i loved it before it was "cool" to like it haha,
    and im sure there are precautions like keeping the fish filets chilled at the right temperature until serving and proper cleaning of the fish for certain species. Bottom line sashimi and sushi is fish the way nature intended in in my opinion and tastes damn good too. and if ur nervous just make some ceviche,, lime juice kills all
    and obviosly dont eet sushi from a CHINESE all you can eat take out buffet for $3.99 per person, thats jsut asking for trouble

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• I agree with that , the buffet part. I've been to buffets before . not fond of them though. and I don't touch anything that can be expensive or seafood. it happened to my brother , he tried the oysters and had to move to the toilet for the remainder of the day.

• I like sushi, speasially if I make them, I like california rolls, stay away from buffets:nono::crazy:, they seat there for a long time for a sucker to eat them, last year Roberto make a divers reunion in his house and I learn the proper technike of rolling, there are easy to make and you can find at borders some chaeo kits with DVD aqnd instructions to make different kinds of sushi.

This are some that I made with king mack, avocado and cream cheese.

• I like sushi, speasially if I make them, I like california rolls, stay away from buffets:nono::crazy:, they seat there for a long time for a sucker to eat them, last year Roberto make a divers reunion in his house and I learn the proper technike of rolling, there are easy to make and you can find at borders some chaeo kits with DVD aqnd instructions to make different kinds of sushi.

This are some that I made with king mack, avocado and cream cheese.

The one that I ate at Robertos house was with wahoo and it was great.

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• The one that I ate at Robertos house was with wahoo and it was great.

Wahoo is the one fish for sushi for sure, I think none fish´s better than it,fresh tuna being a close second best.

Wahoo is so delicious that it surprises me is not largely consumed around here. This season I used to breakfast a grilled wahoo steak and white rice on a daily basis, until the freezer was empty. Yum

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• that is a good way to start the day, grilled fish, especially wahoo,, and rice. A very goood sushi fish that most people are unaware of is called white tuna. ive heard it called escolar before. its supposedly a very deep water mackeral and is delicious raw. most decent sushi places have it available

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!