Loading pad position and shape survey

• I'm deciding on the shape and size of the loading pad for the wetsuits. Please take a look at this pic and post the range of numbers corresponding to where you load. So for example if the loading butt goes in #2 and the handle in #4 it will 2-4. Thanks for your help.

• I think 1-3 would be fine,I load my gun most of the time on my weight belt, im short with a 120cm, but 1-3 or 2-4 does not really matter......Get them in Dannnnnnnnnn! ! ! ! ! !

• 3 to 6. I see no reason to make the loading pad small. A pad that is too small and too high is a sore spot with me. There are many suits and rash guards on the market which I will not even consider because of the size/placement of their loading pads.

Good job thinking it through carefully Dan.

BTW, I really like the lining in my Picasso wetsuit. Makes for easy entry and exit and I use my 3mil all winter long in some pretty cold water. Riffe also uses a similar liner in their new suits, something you might want to consider.

• 3 to 6. I see no reason to make the loading pad small. A pad that is too small and too high is a sore spot with me. There are many suits and rash guards on the market which I will not even consider because of the size/placement of their loading pads.

Good job thinking it through carefully Dan.

BTW, I really like the lining in my Picasso wetsuit. Makes for easy entry and exit and I use my 3mil all winter long in some pretty cold water. Riffe also uses a similar liner in their new suits, something you might want to consider.

You really dont want a huge loading pad. The smaller you can get away with the better. You really need less stuff around your chest for flexibility for breathholds. I prefer no chest pad and just putting a padding on the butt of speargun if possible.

• I think that just a little bigger than the one that you posted the other day will do, maybe in shape of a triangle, real quick question is there going to be any branding on top of the pad like all the other wetsuits out there?

• 2 thur 4 is ok for me,Im a bigger is better person.I have a wider pad 2 thur 4 area I wear under my wetsuit.1/16 hard rubber.I can get along without it when Ive forgotten to wear it.

• i rarely chest load, and i use a 110cm gun. but i like the position they were in when i saw the suit, maybe just a little larger but the positioning and the shape looked ideal to me,,,,
    the one you ttested out would be somewhere between 1 and 3 ?

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Loading on the bone hurts after a while. I load right where bone ends and my abs of steel begin.

I only load with the butt pad, not butt pad and handle,I guess it depends on the gun.

Davie Peguero

• 2-3

I think with strong and short rubbers you get better leverage pulling on the higher abs just below the chest. If you've ever been to a gym :D and tried machine rows, that is where the pull naturaly feels best, try to pull low to your hips or too high on the chest, doesn't feel right

China V.I.P

• 2-3

I think with strong and short rubbers you get better leverage pulling on the higher abs just below the chest. If you've ever been to a gym :D and tried machine rows, that is where the pull naturaly feels best, try to pull low to your hips or too high on the chest, doesn't feel right

thats 2 votes for 2-3:thumbsup2:

• Highest part of the upper abs is the best place to load without pain and most strength