What length is your go to euro/pipe gun?

• What length is your go to euro/pipe gun? What length shaft do you use with it? Might as well include the make of the gun to be able to match the "name" length with the actual length if the need should arise. I need input from as many members as possible please, thanks.

• For our regular waters here 110 cm Aliminum .single 19mm 22inch band. Double wrap mono. shaft is i believe is 7mm 140cm.

For clear water I use the 130cm. which is almost never.

• 120cm Rob Allen w 160 cm Rob Allen Shaft- 2 5/8" bands, girl length, single wrap of spectra

120cm Tito gun w 140cm Rob Allen shaft- 1 20mm band (normal length) single wrap of spectra [this gun is rarely used and one day will become a 110cm stock]

i like to spear fish

• JBL 38 Special

Total Length: 42 in. (1.07 m)
    Shaft Length: 28 in. (0.71 m)
    Shaft Diameter: 0.31 in (7.87 mm)
    Sling Diameter: 0.5 in. (12.7 mm)
    Number of Slings: 2

• :laughing:

Shawno, I don't know if you're going along with fuzz, but if you're not is that adequate for your fish up there?

Yeah it looks like fuzz and I are in the same boat :D

It does an okay job...As you know...we do not have the same type of fish here as you lucky buggers. I watch the vids on the forum and drool at the type of fish you guys shoot. The biggest fish we shoot around here are 20-25 lbs ( Northern Pike aka Canadian Barracuda's ) Most of the fish are 5 or so lbs. The Gov't really enforces slot sizes for different species and limits are in effect across the Province. I look forward to posting some photos very soon. The ice is almost off the lakes now...1 month to go.

• RA/Tin Man 120 ETPG with 153cm (60in) Riffe 7mm 3 fin spear with 2 16mm Pursuit bands. Tin Man 2 band muzzle w/spike and RA reel with 200f 600lb QPowerline direct rigged reel to spear :thumbsup2:
    hau quote=="fish r gonna die":D

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited 2 times, last by hau ().

• RA/Tin Man 120 ETPG with 153cm (60in) Riffe 7mm 3 fin spear with 2 16mm Pursuit bands. Tin Man 2 band muzzle w/spike and RA reel with 200f 600lb QPowerline direct rigged reel to spear :thumbsup2:
    hau quote=="fish r gonna die":D

Hau, those riffe spears will work without converstion in the Vetra handles???!? that is really cool to hear

i like to spear fish

• I don't think that's the case LB. Riffe makes spears with crescent notches for their euro gun. hau would have to confirm.

Thanks everyone for your input. I know there's more of you using euro/pipe guns so please post.