Broward Beach Conditions

• PLASTIC NAVY Notice---Man ur boats---"fish r gonna die" :attack2: :fish:

MONDAY
    SOUTHEAST WINDS 7 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET.
    TUESDAY
    SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 8 KNOTS. SEAS LESS THAN 2 FEET
    WEDNESDAY
    SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 6 KNOTS BECOMING EAST NORTHEAST
    5 TO 7 KNOTS. SEAS LESS THAN 2 FEET.
    THURSDAY
    SOUTH SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 8 KNOTS. SEAS LESS THAN
    2 FEET.
    National Weather Service
    Generated 1521 UTC, Sunday, Jul 25, 2010 :hooray:

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited 3 times, last by hau ().

• " fishingdude --
    Looks like it cleared up a little bit today... I think Hau went out today cuz hes not posting or texting back"

fishingdude--u r correct again sir
    Dade/Broward yak/beach spearos. GO NOW :attack3: :fish:
    Viz is 25fsw on the first:thumbsup2:
    Can barely see the top of the 2nd:)
    3rd is 25f viz in 60fsw:(
    Current is zero
    Seas 2f
    Surf is less than 2f
    Ill post a full report later

• Tonight...East winds 7 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop.

Tuesday...East southeast winds 7 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop.

Tuesday Night...East southeast winds 5 to 8 knots near shore to east southeast 8 to 11 knots in the gulf stream. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop.

Wednesday...East northeast winds 8 to 11 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop.

Wednesday Night...East winds 8 to 11 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop.

Thursday...East winds 6 to 9 knots. Seas less than 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Thursday Night...Southeast winds 7 to 10 knots. Seas less than 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop.

Friday...South winds around 5 knots becoming south southeast 6 to 9 knots. Seas less than 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Friday Night...South southeast winds 6 to 9 knots. Seas less than 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Saturday...South southeast winds 6 to 9 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Its looking better and better!! Too bad I have to study for MCATs this weekend hardcore!! :angry5:

• i cant put into words how great it felt to get back in the water today,, ive been longboarding, taking long walks in the park, and other subpar activities jsut to stay outside and to get away from studying but nothing fills ya like the deep bllue :D
    any way north of everglades solo today seas were 2-3 feet and on the entire paddle out the water looked like milk. I passed the first and alll of a sudden it was clear to the bottom and it felt like the good ol days (three weeks ago:rolleyes1: )
    i saw a lot of fish,, hogs and muttons in the 10-17" range.
    i have a full freezer so i passed on most of it. I was ascending from a dive that i spent my max on the bottom and saw something red moving,, and it looked like the ass end of a big mutton,, with the little air i had left i dropped back down on it and when it turned it was a very nice mutton, but i ran out of air and he/she spooked.
    anyway it was a beautiful day in the water and theres a lot of activity

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• South of Port Everglades today
    begin at 830am-----------end at 5pm
    wind from SE at 5mph------from SE at 15mph
    current from N to S at 2mph-- from N to S at 1/2mph
    viz 25f in 25fsw ------15f in 15fsw
    seas 2-3f-------------2f
    water temp 84F
    air temp. 84F 10% clouds ---96F 30% clouds

Today I was in the movies :rolleyes1:
    FWC motored up to me on the 1st reef with 2 camera men with heavy duty movie cameras running. They requested that I hoist anchor and tie up along side their FWC boat while they SEARCHED my yak They looked in every bag and down inside both my yak hatches. I had to produce: FL DL, FL fishing lis, life jacket, horn and boat size flag. I had to pull my fish out of my yak cooler and then HAND them my cooler. All the time this search was going on i was hanging onto the side of their boat and the two cameras kept running. Finally after 20min or so they were satisfied and let me cast off. Not sure they did such a complete search for the cameras or they really thought they would find something wrong
    After they were done I asked for a vessel inspection sticker :laughing3:
    I swam all day an only got 2 macs, 1 hog and 1 dog