hey spearos!

• Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Yaudon, originally from Puerto Rico but now I'm in Miami. Love to shoot some fish and enjoy some spearfishing from my kayak. So to all of you kayak spearos out there, let's go out and have a good time!:thumbsup2:

• yaudon--WELCOME-- glad to see that you have come over FROM the dark side.:thumbsup2:
    Welcome to one of the best spearfishing forums there is.
    There are a lot of very experienced/ successful/friendly spearos here to learn from.
    I have learned much here.
    I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.
    hau
    ____

• Yaudon where from Puerto Rico are you from? Do you speared there by any chance? We have a very good group of Ricans here i was wondering if you knew any of them including myself. Hope you get lots of info here and enjoy yourself while contributing to the forum:thumbsup2: WELCOME, Damn did i just sound like Pargo?:rolleyes1:

• hey core, even if you sounded just like pargo, it's all good! at least it's a good reference! It could be worse!! :laughing3:

I never knew any spearos in PR. I lived in San Juan, but I did all of my spearfishing in the fajardo to st. thomas area. I just went out on our boats and speared fish with my friends. Sadly I never met any spearos down there. Mainly cause we only speared fish like once a month. We had to divide our weekend between trolling, dirtbikes, paintball and golf; but we mostly where trolling 80% of the time!

• Hey Yaudon I did most of my spearfishing from Croabas (Fajardo) All the way to Sail Rock St. Thomas too. Culebra and Vieques are very awesome when it comes to go spearfishing. Those are top of my list for spearfishing. the third one will be La Parguera. But marco and company looks like they are making sure not to left any fish for me:rolleyes1::laughing3:.That is where i want to go when i go back to PR to spearfish

• my cousins have their boat and apt. in pargueras. Never been spearfishing there, but I've done some mayor drinking and partying there!!!! CARACOLES!!!!!!!! how many sleepless nights and waisted nights drowning into the worthless addictions and claws of DON-Q RUM and MEDALLA BEER!!! MY, OH MY, what horrible memories:D:laughing3::toast:

• my cousins have their boat and apt. in pargueras. Never been spearfishing there, but I've done some mayor drinking and partying there!!!! CARACOLES!!!!!!!! how many sleepless nights and waisted nights drowning into the worthless addictions and claws of DON-Q RUM and MEDALLA BEER!!! MY, OH MY, what horrible memories:D:laughing3::toast:

Oh my god you did not post that out:rolleyes1:. OH the memories:D. You got it right the sleepless nights. I stayed there for 2 weeks getting the Scuba Diver Instructor Course with PADI. I remember more the nights than the whole course go figure. Parguera is a well hidden treasure. If i win a million dollars i will buy some land there and go hunting everyday:D

• hey spearos!
    I just joined this forum as well, Hau told me about it.

I'm Cuban/Rican, and I've lived in Miami my whole life. I've been diving for almost a year, but I've grown pretty comfortable in the water. I dive from my dads friends boat now and then, but mostly from kayak.

"I hate fish, so I'm always down to hunt", lol. Just let me know :)

• Hia-Leah--Welcome to one of the best spearfishing forums there is.
    There are a lot of very experienced/ successful/friendly spearos here to learn from.
    I have learned much here.
    I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.
    ______

Hia-Leah hung with me in 40fsw on his first yak/spearin trip out with us:D
    He saved a 40f fancy cruiser captain by unwrapping a heavy rope from around one of the boats inboard props in 30fsw AND refused any payment from the captain:D

As Tin Man said to me when he invited me to sign on; "This is a friendly place"
    Thanks for registering Hia-Leah