Pesca de Julio , Roldolfo y yo

• Water was crystal clear! Very unusual for the spot. Diving in 50+ feet and vis was top to bottom. We also spotted many huge Cuberas which should fill our cooler on the next trip out. Rodolfo shot a 40+ pounder that shook the spear lose and left with a headache.

• I just talk to rodolfo in the phone. he gave me the story. Looks like you guys have a gold mine in that area. And you see when you put a virigin spot close to rodolfo. It start getting bombarded right away:laughing3:. He do not give any mercy to any fish in range. I told Anthony the other day . If there is Samas He will find the rest. We have talk a lot lately. And as we tought the place shows a lot of potential. Specially when you see lots of big parrotfish. (Papagallos). So i guess he found one of the spots:rolleyes1:. Good string of fish. Now i know that place is in my to go list when i go to PR.:thumbsup2:

• And you see when you put a virigin spot close to rodolfo. It start getting bombarded right away:laughing3:.

Yeah, I already warned Anthony about giving away my spots:rolleyes1: However, if he thought that was a good spot....I have a few other that I won't even tell my dad!;)

• Common Julio you can tell me:laughing3:. That might be a good spot. and i beleive it will be a good spot for a long time. the waters there are not clear all the time. So it wont get hit often so your little place is secure. You even mention how rare is that. Puerto Rico, is full of places like that. I used to hunt media luna area from Arroyo to Salinas and got ton of cuberas and samas there. The spot i love the most is famous in the mayaguez area. Tour marine. There a special spot full of Pargos. they are all over. Tons of spearos have gone there and i still go there and the place dont dissapoint. it always deliver the goods;). The most important thing is that you went out and have fun and got a good day hunting, for me the secret spots are irrelevant. And i lived 30 years in Puerto Rico so i know all that secrecy spearos got about their places. Trust me if i know a place you will know too. cause i always invite a spearo, i never go alone. So dont feel bad. I still want to go hunting with you, We can go to parguera if you are up for it. Hope you can, i want to see those guns in person, hopefully get to shoot it once;).

• COÑoO que buena pesca, me alegra mucho eso, yo he tenido muy mala racha ultimamente a los spots que he ido, bien pelaos, Julio me pueden tapar los ojos cuando me lleven a un spot asi.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• COÑoO que buena pesca, me alegra mucho eso, yo he tenido muy mala racha ultimamente a los spots que he ido, bien pelaos, Julio me pueden tapar los ojos cuando me lleven a un spot asi.

Pucho

:laughing1:
    Cuando yo vaya a PR espero que podamos hacer un grupo y un videito y irnos para la parguera o a un sitio que podamos ir de orilla o de bote, Imaginate, Rodolfo, Julio, Marcos, anthony, Carmelo, Pucho, Naranjo, y yo. . :0 necesito rentar una Van:laughing3:. Nos vamos un dia de pesca. y nos vamos a uno de los sitios de Marco o de Rodolfo;). Y ahi le hacemos el despingue de pargos.:laughing3:. A mi me encanta la parguera donde sea. Hemos cojido pescado en todos lados. Aunque en la pared es el mejor sitio si el mar lo permite:thumbsup2: Que crees Pucho te apuntas cuando yo vaya a PR:D

• Well i guess you dont want to go with me:(. Ok bro you still cool in my books:)

Core,

It would be an honor to go out with you and the guys! It's just that I LOVE my "little heaven" too much to share. I'm sure we all have our secret spot...just be careful who you share it with;)

• Esto sonara raro pero los mejores sitios de pesca que yo he aprendido los aprendi con un pescador comercial en Joyuda. Y en Fajardo con un cubano pescador comercial que creo que rodolfo lo conoce. Mis sitios favoritos son parguera y Vieques. Mis mejores recuerdos y mejores pescas han sido en esos dos sitios:thumbsup2:. Me encanta ver cuando los boricuas ponen fotos de un buen dia de pesca;).

• Jajaja no necesito excusas para ir al agua, la parguera es bueno, pero me tiro donde sea, asi que ya estoy apuntao desde ahora.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico