Guam spearfishing reports

• LunkerBuster---there is no beach where we were today brother:)
    We anchored 25yd out from a shear rock face that went 100f high above the water. I swam over to the rock face and looked down 70fsw to the bottom. WAY cool. We swam another 25yd out from the boat an there was NO BOTTOM :cool2:

But I DO have pictures of a girl or 2 ;) Please to remember that most of these girls here are asians an most have small boobies and small booties :laughing:

Let us be the judge - Show the pic's :thumbsup2:

Interesting report - thanks.

• For the reef fish there Hau, aspetto is the way to go. But you gotta hide in like a crack/under a ledge, throw up sand, grunt, put your head down for a couple seconds then slowly look up and aim. The fish will get curious from the sand (imitates feeding fish), the grunting will imitate the menpachi sounds, the head down will keep you calmer and the glare from your mask down. Also the bubbles you make on your way down will entice some reef fish. I don't have too much experience bluewater over on Guam or over here in Hawaii. Sorry I can't help you on that one. All the Asian girls you see are probably Japanese tourists. Lol.My wife and I are Chamorro, Chamorro girls can be crazy at times, be warned. Haha.

• Great video Hau. :thumbsup2:

Be great to hear about who your friends are and what they are doing on Guam. Even better to get a report or two to go with the video.

Oh before I forget - we are STILL waiting on the small cute bikini or less clad local gal photos.

Nicely done. Looks like awesome place to dive.

• Gangster. Glad you found some good dive buddies. No one can pull a caravan of yaks quite like Scott but these guys can watch out for an old man like you :)

i like to spear fish

• Go TEAM GUAM :thumbsup2:
    Our own Guam spearfishing team won 1st place in the July 22, 2014 Micronesian Games spearfishing championship.
    Team members Ray Flores, James Borja, Mike Cassidy and Stephen Meno took the team gold medal AND individual silver medal in freedive spearfishing in this years Championship. Congrats to a great bunch of guys and champion spearos. :toast2:

• LunkerBuster----"You need to get these cats on the forum hau' ----I know LOTS of great spearos that never or almost never post or join ANY forums or social media. Some spearos are just not interested in social medias.

Hardline---"Hau I demand more photos from such a beautiful place like Guam to go with these reports....Clear blue waters, fish, beach bunnies, etc."-----Yep, I'm just glad I got here when I did. I now realize that I wasted years and years before I finally left. I'm sure that there are many other places in the world that offer a better place for each of us. You just have to decide what makes you the happiest, whether it is staying where you are or venturing out like I did.