Ft Lauderdale beach dive

• we'd love to have you...just not sure you want to be here :)

Don't get me wrong please...

I love to live in Puerto Rico. This is a paradise, but if I have to move to Florida to get a better job and rise well my family.... A man's got to do what a man's got to do...

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• With two freediving clubs and a scuba spearfishing club in the Ft. Lauderdale area, don't be so nieve to think your the only divers hitting the reefs in 60-80ft. In fact, I know plenty that do 80-100ft.

Marco- we'll switch off, you come here and do my job 6 mons. of the year and I'll go to PR and dive Mona for Ono for 6 mons.

• It's not a matter of whether we're the only ones. I'm saying that there are few enough guys that dive plain reef lines at 60-90ft that the hunting pressure is not high. Guys that dive deep have jobs and get out only once in a while. When they do they prefer to target "spots" not reef lines. Even if they do target reef lines once in a while the deep areas get a chance to recuperate whereas the shallower areas, wrecks and artificials are hit constantly.

• With two freediving clubs and a scuba spearfishing club in the Ft. Lauderdale area, don't be so nieve to think your the only divers hitting the reefs in 60-80ft. In fact, I know plenty that do 80-100ft.

Marco- we'll switch off, you come here and do my job 6 mons. of the year and I'll go to PR and dive Mona for Ono for 6 mons.

What´s the gun in your Avatar, looks like a Wong mahi but thinner.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Marco- we'll switch off, you come here and do my job 6 mons. of the year and I'll go to PR and dive Mona for Ono for 6 mons.

JAJAJA John if Marco agreed to that type of exchange i kill him.:laughing3: I love MONA not only for ONO but for everything else as well. Mona is a Paradise for spearfishing. I remember been 20 feet from shore and 7 feet deep playing with black groupers of about 35 pounds each. Well i was doing a scuba diving trip and they wont let us take the speargun out of the boat once you dock in the island:(. But oncethe boat was out, the guns were loaded. But never that close to shore.:D. You just brought back the good ol' days