Speardiver Phantom speargun

• The Speardiver Phantom speargun is available in lengths from 60cm to 120cm starting at $210.

Features

• Ergonomic handle with a reverse euro trigger mechanism and integrated loading butt for ease of loading. Two grips are included, plain and with a thumb rest.
    • Wide mouth Stainless steel trigger mechanism casing easily accepts shafts with mono attached to the back without chafing the mono.
    • Trigger mechanism accepts all standard euro (round notch) stainless steel shafts and South African coated shafts from 6.5mm to 7.5mm diameter.
    • Stainless steel trigger.
    • Stainless steel line release.
    • Stainless steel heavy duty floatline anchoring point at the bottom of the handle.
    • Trigger sensitivity dial adjusts firing pressure from 2lb down to 1lb.
    • Sliding top safety can be easily secured in a permanent unlocked position.
    • Black anodized aluminum barrel with integrated track. 28mm OD, 26mm ID.
    • Open muzzle with bi-directional line wrap, accepts 3/4" (19mm), 5/8" (16mm) and 9/16" (14m) bands.
    • Rigged with choice of 1 x 19mm, or 2 x 16mm Speardiver small ID rubber bands, and one or two wraps of 300lb or 400lb mono.
    • Choice of 6.5mm or 7mm stainless steel single flopper pencil point shafts with small sharkfin tabs (7mm shaft has a rest tab), or South African coated single flopper tri-cut 6.5mm or 7mm notched shafts.
    • Muzzle bungee made of synthetic rubber (will not dry rott) and a 400lb stainless steel pigstail snap swivel.
    • Built in reel mount accpets Speardiver composite reel (sold separately) and other standard composite reels.

• Cool Dan. Sounds really affordable :D Good luck with these, you will sell a ton I am sure. Do you rig them with the Speardiver rubber? Have I seen that Muzzle prior? What plastic is it made out of.

Dustan Baker

• I have this gun and love it dearly. I've been using it since the beginning of the year and took it with me to Hawaii (using the original handle which was fine then switched to the handle pictured here). It is as straightforward as any aluminum railgun but there a few things I like exceptionally about it. One, that instead of a D-ring or a protruding eyelet the muzzle lets the line run through a notch with a metal pin. I know this is hard to picture, but anyways its a nice set up for reel users. Also the handle is super ergonomic and sexy in white. The line release has also been trouble free (a big downside to many handles I've used). Last thing ill mention is the shape of the barrel is nice in that it doesn't come up real steep to the rail, making it easier to line up the shaft.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• I love my 120cm Speardiver Railgun. Been using it for a few months now, it's been on tons of dives and is accurate as hell. The gun handles well in the water in terms of maneuverability and the handle is very comfortable to hold. Very happy with my purchase. :D

• I like it, just would add the clip at the base of the handle. :thumbsup2:

Trigger sensitivity dial adjusts firing pressure from 2lb down to 1lb.

You mean you can graduate the pressure of the trigger?

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

• Very nice Dan, great looking gun at an awesome price.

You need to get someone over here to distribute your gear!

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

• What are some of the major differences in shooting speed/power/accuracy with the 1x19mm band set-up vs the 2x16mm setup? Right now I am using 2x16mm with a 6.5mm shaft but am interested in hearing other opinions.

• 1 x 19mm is plenty powerful, it's fast to load but may be difficult for some divers. 2 x 16mm bands is more power and allows powering down for taking close shots into holes for example. I also like the 2 x 14mm configuration but only with Speardiver small hole or "no hole" bands.

Thanks to Marco for this nice video with the Speardiver Phantom speargun in Panama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-k2qyUy-Wc

• Cool video Dan. :cool2:

When my kids help me with the edition, I think I can make a full movie... :rolleyes1:

Marco!! Dude!! That was sickkkkkkkkkk!!Get off your ass and make a vid, your crushing it over there!!!! I got to learn to hunt deep like you brother.

Nice edit Dan :thumbsup2:

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele